- Researching and the preparation of potential client contact lists for the French market.
- Calling of potential clients to establish new relationships with online shops for our price comparison websites and technology partners.
- Develop new prospects from French market observations based on internal requirements.
- Analyzation of French market and compiling of statistics.
What we expect
- Experienced with calling and outbound sales.
- Firsthand knowledge in the e-commerce business is most beneficial.
- Strong communication skills with a high degree of empathy (even in critical situations).
- Capable of working independently and also part of a team environment.
- Shows initiative and considered a quick leaner relating to computer software.
- Good knowledge of all MS Office applications.
- Native or Fluent in French and English language, both spoken and written.
What we offer
- Flat hierarchy, team spirit and work-life balance.
- High operational responsibility within an expanding company.
- Opportunity to suggest and implement ideas.
- Benefits as free non-alcoholic beverages, fresh fruits and team events.
- Company gym with fitness classes.
Be part of our solute team and apply stating your salary expectations and notice period by mail to jbsbllgrd (Angela Buscher, Human Resource Management).
Job location in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Starting from now on.
solute GmbH is the proud owner of billiger.de, one of Germany’s most successful price comparison websites with its headquarters in Karlsruhe. For the past 10 years, we have been an independent and innovative e-commerce company that has developed a rich company culture. Our industry leading shopping technology enables online shops from across the globe to connect with millions of consumers.